Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've heard this life is overrated

Cast out all the rest... (:

& so, just the thought of Christmas gets me into a merry mood. It's the season of GIVING!
Give some love,
Give out some love,
Give out some genuine love.

Since this's gonna be the last time(perhaps) that I'll be blogging till I-don't-know-when-but-hopefully-soon-'cause-I-am-very-sad-to-be-detached-from-the-comNet-which-is-my-only-source-of-entertainment.

Anyway, are we're gonna celebrate Gersh's birthday then countdown to Christmas! Text me okay, since I won't be available here.

I've compiled a WISHLIST to save all you friends some brain cells!


1. Finepix z20! White's not bad too! (I want a DSLR, but this is more affordable, hehe!)

2. This pretty diary book! Visit http://mysecretime.blogspot.com!

Found this picture in Google, but not very nice haha.
3. Sketch book! I express myself better in cartoon(or so I think, engalando lousy la!).
4. ADIDAS ADIDAS ADIDAS
5. CHOCOLATES, COOKIES, DONUTS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, I WISH IT SNOWS IN SG!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home