romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I am gna be stuck at home glue-d to my computer screen today, 'cause Mum's out & somebody's coming to fix my house toilet.
So I've decided to spend some happy hours blog-shopping! Since I can't go out & shop ): & probably get some good deals too! Eyes on one bag already! :D

Ugly shopping cart... & a happy CHINCHILLA!
BUT, BUT, BUT
Current state of wallet...

SIGH.
Budget, budget, budget.
_______________________
Update on current emotion! :

Lalala. Love Story by Taylor Swift is nice! Shuyi told me before. I chanced upon the lyrics & got reminded. WOO that explains my title of the day! ^^
LOVE!
So I've decided to spend some happy hours blog-shopping! Since I can't go out & shop ): & probably get some good deals too! Eyes on one bag already! :D
Ugly shopping cart... & a happy CHINCHILLA!
BUT, BUT, BUT
Current state of wallet...
SIGH.
Budget, budget, budget.
_______________________
Update on current emotion! :
Lalala. Love Story by Taylor Swift is nice! Shuyi told me before. I chanced upon the lyrics & got reminded. WOO that explains my title of the day! ^^
LOVE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home