Friday, December 19, 2008

The time has come

Idling around...

Hahaha! This is so funny! & I look fat! & I should have tied up my hair! :X
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ!
Hope you liked the outing, the card & the CD- yay we sang & Clarence was a great producer & Gersh was a great singer hahaha.
I just love being with all of them.
_______________________
I didn't go for Zone Outing either.
A lot of things ran through my mind. I was really confused. I gave up.

They say I set rules for myself
They say I'm trying to be different
They say I'm stupid
They impose their own on me & took it in His name
I couldn't disagree, I don't know how, but I know that it is very wrong

I'm sorry I disappointed my friends.
Big groups... Maybe not...
________________________

To stand for all we believe in.

P.S. Will reply to my tags soon, there's something wrong with my mouse & I can't click on the tagboard. ):
P.P.S. ARGHHHHHH WHAT TO DO LATER SOMEBODY HELPPPPPPPPP!
_________________________
Update:
I'm back!
I managed to get away for a while!
& in the end my Dad let me go home!
But I didn't!
& went walking around alone!
& then bought A LOT OF CHOCOLATES for all my dearest friends for Christmas!
& my bank account has ONLY $7 left!
HO HO HO!
_________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home