JUDGEMENT DAY- 4 years from TODAY :O
Was blogging through Blogskins when this forum topic caught my attention:
(P.S. Anyone can teach me how to add color to blockquote? I forgot... Thanks!)
& he put up a link to a Youtube video(I'm putting part 1 here). CLICK.
& then there is another person who pointed out that it would come slightly later, in 2014, as supported by evidence from CNN.
Wow haha I thought the last time they said it was year 2000 & everyone freaked out. I wasn't really in the know then, I even counted down LOL.
Note that the Bible says there: you do not expect- that means we wouldn't know. Oh well. Drop the topic :D.
I'm really sleepy now, after jogging only a short distance in the morning @ Serangoon stadium. Hope I don't fall asleep when meeting DJ & Cvn later.
Whoa my goodness. I look really FAT in recent photos. I need to lose weight. I need to lose weight. I need to lose weight!! HAHAHA. Flabby leg muscles -__-.
& my face. WHOA! Acne outbreak! ):
Going off to town! May update later.
"Is this for Real ? End of the World 21 dec 2012 !!"
(P.S. Anyone can teach me how to add color to blockquote? I forgot... Thanks!)
& he put up a link to a Youtube video(I'm putting part 1 here). CLICK.
& then there is another person who pointed out that it would come slightly later, in 2014, as supported by evidence from CNN.
Wow haha I thought the last time they said it was year 2000 & everyone freaked out. I wasn't really in the know then, I even counted down LOL.
Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Matthew 24: 42-44
Note that the Bible says there: you do not expect- that means we wouldn't know. Oh well. Drop the topic :D.
I'm really sleepy now, after jogging only a short distance in the morning @ Serangoon stadium. Hope I don't fall asleep when meeting DJ & Cvn later.
Whoa my goodness. I look really FAT in recent photos. I need to lose weight. I need to lose weight. I need to lose weight!! HAHAHA. Flabby leg muscles -__-.
& my face. WHOA! Acne outbreak! ):
Going off to town! May update later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home