well you got me here
TADAA! CHINCHILLA's Christmas gifts!^^1. Daniel my gift exchange... angel-they-call-it? The book is interesting! I bring it around for reading instead of Newsweek already, hahaha!
2. Shuyi gave me the very cute Minnie sweet & a card! It's still in the fridge(sweet, not the card!) 'cause it's too cute to eat. :D
3. Yvonne's lovely handmade card! I love her designs.. all the flowers & pretty colors. Tried to copy a little from her... Didn't turn out well. :X
4. Gersh for the Hello Kitty thing(I don't know what to call it)! (: But it changes color when you switch it on & somewhat resembles a lava lamp? (:
5. Elder Sis for the Winnie Pooh bear thing (I think it is a bookmark? in an apple pie box?) :D Complements with the book if so! Wow!
6. Younger Sis for the card! (& she gave me a cute pen which looks like a breadstick this morning, lazy to take a picture of it...)
____________________________
D8 BAKING TOMORROW! (:
IMMA HAPPY GIRL!
Some one call me for a job please!
I have nothing to blog about, fine.
SHALL I HAVE A NEW BLOG FOR THE YEAR 2009!
It's confirmed, I'm over it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home