LOOK HERE! *waves wildly*
Please keep your NETS receipts when you go shopping.
All I see around me are LV bags(I like the tote*hint*),D&G Chanel bags & Talk-To-My-Hand-s.
My colleagues are pretty(really), so guys got extra incentive to go -_-.
If you have more than 1 NETS card [a lot of different ATM cards from different banks(then buy 1 Mentos each with each card), cashcard]
, BRING DOWN EVERYTHING.

Mentos= Ho Jiat. (Nice to eat)
Help me okay )': lousiest 'sales' person-of-the-day. Sigh.
)':
All I see around me are LV bags(I like the tote*hint*),
Will be down at Raffles Xchange(till Thurs, Fri @ Suntec perhaps), so EVERYONE just buy a Mentos sweet from NTUC using NETS & bring down your NETS card, your receipt & yourself down to the booth & LOOK FOR ME (yes I will be in RED). (:
If you have more than 1 NETS card [a lot of different ATM cards from different banks(then buy 1 Mentos each with each card), cashcard]
, BRING DOWN EVERYTHING.

Mentos= Ho Jiat. (Nice to eat)
Help me okay )': lousiest 'sales' person-of-the-day. Sigh.
)':

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home