To live for more
Layout changed, tagboard removed so please leave comments instead. (:
It's a boring Sunday with nothing to do at home.
Sore throat's killing me, evolving into some kind of cough which gives me a headache.
Ice cream will reduce the effect hopefully? (:
Meeting up with Wei2 tomorrow!
That's all I want to say, I shall go follow my old testament reading plan later. I'm already ahead! (: (: (:
It's a boring Sunday with nothing to do at home.
Sore throat's killing me, evolving into some kind of cough which gives me a headache.
Ice cream will reduce the effect hopefully? (:
Meeting up with Wei2 tomorrow!
That's all I want to say, I shall go follow my old testament reading plan later. I'm already ahead! (: (: (:

2 Comments:
Looks wordpressy...Haha...
Haha.. Meant to be. :D I like the Wordpress themes but lazy to switch to Wordpress so just use a Blogger-Wordpress theme!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home