Love that's never failing;
"Because God is too gracious to make you do something that you hate."
I read this on the way home from work @ Tampines a few days back(managed to catch the last bus home, bored so read the book Daniel gave, again). Again a mini-miracle happened in my life, by the grace of God. (:
I didn't hate my job to the extreme.
I mean, I met really nice friends! (:
Speaking of them I haven't got all their contacts & pictures. Argh.
'Wide personal space' as somebody had put it, I feel uncomfortable talking to people standing very near to me. Long hours on end talking(furthermore to strangers, man) drains me completely at the end of the day.
& I prayed that night(or rather, it was already the next day when I reached home, wee hours) I read the book. Was really upset as I couldn't do the job well at all despite my effort...
& voilà! Ric(our 'leader'? supervisor?) came down the next night to say that he needs someone for data entry(I've expressed my interest in this apparently-boring job to him before). & I volunteered~
Guess it would be a relief for the company too, I'm really a too-lousy-promoter. :S
So now I'm doing data entry instead of promoting! So all you friends @ NETS roadshow, I'm reading all your customer sales sheets so please write legibly!~ :P
& how coincidental can it get, I got to know Deborah, we're from the same college! (: I was waiting for Ric outside the office when she came to the door & asked me to go in to wait. & So I was stoning while she was doing her work. Then she said I looked familiar to her. & then we realised we same college laa. :D & She was from netball & I was from ODAC so she had seen me before, somehow.
Weeee~ I love my job many many(okay so now you know I AM a boring person who likes to organise data)~~~
Nevertheless I still miss all the nice people at the roadshow. ): Melissa, Vanessa, Raymond, Christopher, DeeLian.. Just to name a few... I miss them, man. Oh & Xue Chao and Xiao Xing! Hahaha.
LOL & of course Jerry who took a whole stack of forms home to help me get people to fill(because he saw how bad I was. Others had 140, I had 80.). Can still pass to any of us if you have them, if you read this space?
Gotta go sleep so that I can wake up early tomorrow for work. JOY~
Took an off-day so that I can go to church on Saturday for God's Word. LOVE! (:
P.S. Ignore previous post, false alarm. :S
Tinge, tinge, decided, convictions, gone.
So why don't you let it be as well?
I read this on the way home from work @ Tampines a few days back(managed to catch the last bus home, bored so read the book Daniel gave, again). Again a mini-miracle happened in my life, by the grace of God. (:
I didn't hate my job to the extreme.
I mean, I met really nice friends! (:
Speaking of them I haven't got all their contacts & pictures. Argh.
'Wide personal space' as somebody had put it, I feel uncomfortable talking to people standing very near to me. Long hours on end talking(furthermore to strangers, man) drains me completely at the end of the day.
& I prayed that night(or rather, it was already the next day when I reached home, wee hours) I read the book. Was really upset as I couldn't do the job well at all despite my effort...
& voilà! Ric(our 'leader'? supervisor?) came down the next night to say that he needs someone for data entry(I've expressed my interest in this apparently-boring job to him before). & I volunteered~
Guess it would be a relief for the company too, I'm really a too-lousy-promoter. :S
So now I'm doing data entry instead of promoting! So all you friends @ NETS roadshow, I'm reading all your customer sales sheets so please write legibly!~ :P
& how coincidental can it get, I got to know Deborah, we're from the same college! (: I was waiting for Ric outside the office when she came to the door & asked me to go in to wait. & So I was stoning while she was doing her work. Then she said I looked familiar to her. & then we realised we same college laa. :D & She was from netball & I was from ODAC so she had seen me before, somehow.
Weeee~ I love my job many many(okay so now you know I AM a boring person who likes to organise data)~~~
Nevertheless I still miss all the nice people at the roadshow. ): Melissa, Vanessa, Raymond, Christopher, DeeLian.. Just to name a few... I miss them, man. Oh & Xue Chao and Xiao Xing! Hahaha.
LOL & of course Jerry who took a whole stack of forms home to help me get people to fill(because he saw how bad I was. Others had 140, I had 80.). Can still pass to any of us if you have them, if you read this space?
Gotta go sleep so that I can wake up early tomorrow for work. JOY~
Took an off-day so that I can go to church on Saturday for God's Word. LOVE! (:
P.S. Ignore previous post, false alarm. :S
Tinge, tinge, decided, convictions, gone.
So why don't you let it be as well?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home