Sunday, February 1, 2009

In my rearview mirror disappearing

HAPPY 201 POST! (:
Went to Yvonne's house to BAI NIAN just now, & it was fun! Ate a lot & played Tilt & Tumble again & also some card games.


My attempt at some supposed 'artistic' shot -_-. Can't seem to bring out what I wanted it to. Lighting & skills no good I guess. Oh well, pictures of humans below. (:
_____________


Formal/ not crazy shot (:


Informal/gone crazy shot (X


1234567~ (Julius went off already) Haha Yvonne's brother playing computer games in the background...


CUTESY shot :D

Went home afterward.
Home alone & singing to computer screen with speakers blasting music. :D

Nicholas sent me this link, I guess all of us awaiting results would be interested- the cut-off grades for our local universities.

Work tomorrow, am I gna get paid soon! Shopping shopping shopping~! :D
*Continues singing.

Thoughts untyped, emotion-less to share. Oh man, I think I'm missing somebody. ): HOHOHO.

Before I spend some quiet time with myself, perhaps I shall try to phrase my thoughts in such away they remain vague yet I can get things off my overloaded mind for a little while. (:

1. Been feeling rather hurt with people coming halfway into a scenario & start to make judge & make conclusions. Can't blame them anyway since they're unconscious of it too.

2. Some of us really make a big deal about small things... & hinder everyone instead. I think I'm guilty of this too, but somehow I could only see the wrong in others. Oh man.

3. I feel that instead of critisizing & suan-ing people, why don't we reflect upon ourselves as well?

4. & Loving is not a responsibility just because authority told you to. If it doesn't come true from your heart, it would be hypocritical. It's all such a fine line. ):

5. Individual decisions should be respected, not pushing for reasons & explanations(I prefer to keep things personal).

Typing senselessly... Guess w/o fitting in the true scenario nobody will understand what I'm talking about.

On a happier note, I've chanced upon a nice blog shop. HOHO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home