5 loaves & 2 fishes
I ♥ the song(title above).
I ♥ my new blog header(flower!).
Life's good but I have nothing to say, been still horribly jobless yet time well spent at home with family, so far.
Revamped room now lack of a study table & a nice comfy chair.
Uni uni uni unicorn send me letter please.
Nice little picture taken long ago to keep this site alive:

First page of my purple FAITH notebook. Getting another one hopefully soon! (:
I ♥ my new blog header(flower!).
Life's good but I have nothing to say, been still horribly jobless yet time well spent at home with family, so far.
Revamped room now lack of a study table & a nice comfy chair.
Uni uni uni unicorn send me letter please.
Nice little picture taken long ago to keep this site alive:
First page of my purple FAITH notebook. Getting another one hopefully soon! (:

2 Comments:
arh.. sorry!!!! suppose to get the red one for u right? but didn't see a good condition one around. haven't got the time to look for it at a few other location! SORRY!
>WF:
hey its okay! haha.. all the books are like same condition everywhere. no worries.. dont need to specially look for it! (: (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home