Monday, April 6, 2009

Let me tell you something.

"You heterosexual singles have no less right than married people. Not to say that you both are homosexuals, I know you are heterosexuals(?). This world is full of hypocrites(agreed that there are people like that)! This bus of people is filled with hypocrisy(disagreed because it is a too general stereotype) ! You think the rich would help the poor? You think the people from __(some elite school) would help the poor? The world is filled with hypocrites, just like you! Don't laugh, this is serious matter!!!"
-Excerpt of speech from an orange guy to the 3 of us at the bus stop,
my comments are in (purple brackets).

Hilarious. We are nice neighborhood school kids & I believe we do help the poor.

Into blog-shopping, the wonders of shopping without needing to find company, & aching feet due to endless hours of walking.

Update: Getting sian because there're so many nice things that I see that are nice & affordable, including prom dresses. Frowny face.):

Update update: uni uni uni uni unicorn argh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home