Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just to stay in the game

Sheer boredom, decided to venture into the virtual world of Habbohotel today, to observe the society & our future generation(which, I've found, is very, very.. scary?). Dusts off 2-years-old rusty account & her I go! (:

This is ME!(my name supposedly spells 'Chocolate' but it was taken, so I replaced the 'C's by 'X's. Looks stupid, but well this was 2 years ago so well.

I am SWIMMING! Like I'll ever do this in real life.

This is very cool. BURGER DISPENSING MACHINE! (& the burger is FREE, why doesn't this occur in reality? Haha!)

& Look at this, what kind of conver is this?!(my reply's the grey highlighted one) The world's going crazy, *heaves big sigh. & Look at the string of boys(I suppose) who initiated the conver, all looking for BGR. Uhm, dumb-dumb.

When I first signed up for an account(was attracted by ads on TV, that was the times when I still watch TV), my initial intention was to make friends(virtually, I wasn't sociable at all in reality lol). & Then I start to add unknown people on MSN, Friendster, blah blah after exchanging emails on Habbo. & Then as days drag by we become strangers, & years went by I started deleting these people.

Haha. Good to hide behind a screen & be of another character, to experience a differnt kind of life? Scary.

The world's going crazy... Or rather the youths, or rather the youths of our country(am I stereotyping?). I've seen many youths(my cousins & acquaintances?) venturing into crazy BGR, coupled with obsessive materialism, neglecting the importance of studies, getting emo over little things etc, etc.

Although the last part(on getting emo), I tend to fall under the category occasionally. However I get out of it pretty easily, with the guidance & peace of God. (:

I choose to stand at a corner & observe. A third party, an outsider, an observer- how I love doing that in real life, stepping out of myself to see things in a different angle. (:


Or hide yourself in paperbag heads & follow the world & their crazy footsteps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg chinniexzxz visit my blog ok and then taggg.ahhahaha

March 26, 2009 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous kelly said...

wanchin!never go eat carrot*chomp chomp*,wahahah! next time i go there find you and we can roam the places tgt! :)

March 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous DJ said...

naughty naughty

March 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous chinchilla(: said...

>liling:
haha ur blog has too many graphics then my browser always hang.. i'll try to visit okay!

>kelly:
hehe yea i chomped carrots (next post!)! okay can.. haha but it gets boring after a while.. :S

>DJ: no no i very guai! :P

April 1, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home