Monday, March 16, 2009

Drawing conclusions

Choices decided, fingers crossed.
Troublesome application forms, poor grades, even more troublesome to pay for application. :S

Aiming for SOCIAL SCIENCE- ECONS! Surprise~ A year ago I could have hated the subject(next to Physics & Chemistry, of course...), guess it was tuition which made me even have some liking for it(maybe my foundation years were too horrid? Hahaha...).

Well I used to go for some tuition at Bishan area with friendly friends Gersh & Clr, introduced by our classmate LiXuan(we met her on the bus while on our way to explore Bishan for good tuition). It was really funny because we just randomly decide to go for the tuition the following monday after visiting the center on a Friday. & the tuition centre is good- FREE SNACKS & chocolates & drinks & cup noodles(yum yum yum~) ! :D

& my grades improved! :D Sadly I only went for the Prelim Prep & not the 'A' levels one(because I thought it adds more to my weight & the burden of my parents paying the fees then my grades improving)... But wow FFs did sooo well for Econs for 'A's! *Claps. I did not bad too. Although I heard most people did very well as well... Oh well.

Education... Why haven't I placed very much importance on it way back then?
Because nobody really told me to.
I am a realisation too late.

I don't know what's wrong with me. For the past few weeks, I go to church... Yet I don't feel any emotions anymore. Neither overwhelmed by the sermon nor touched by the songs nor any tingly feeling in my heart, simply out-of-place. I don't even read the Bible with interest anymore(I'm so ashamed!). I actually don't bother to interact with the new people. Thorny ground?

Perhaps just leave me in my comfort zone for a while, I've stepped out of it for so long.

Just saw an e-mail sent by a friend 2 days back, & I just want her to know that I'm really touched that she's always there when I'm upset. Yet I don't know how to be there when she's troubled? :S

2 Comments:

Blogger jh` said...

wanchin! all the best ya! im also aiming for SMU econs degree! :D

March 16, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>jh:
hey thanks! (: hope we get in!

March 19, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home