And fought it off & fought to feel
& in the dreams,
our lives with all hopes fulfilled
of perfection
& smiles & love & peace & joy
& freedom & all that we have in the world
my goodness, i need to get back to reality.
__________________
I've basically slept my life away today, rotting my life into oblivion.
I don't know what I want to do with my life.
Perfection doesn't exist...
I can't forget that forlorn face, feels pinned down in my memory.
P.S. 'A' levels people, click here for cut-off & info.
our lives with all hopes fulfilled
of perfection
& smiles & love & peace & joy
& freedom & all that we have in the world
my goodness, i need to get back to reality.
__________________
I've basically slept my life away today, rotting my life into oblivion.
I don't know what I want to do with my life.
Perfection doesn't exist...
I can't forget that forlorn face, feels pinned down in my memory.
P.S. 'A' levels people, click here for cut-off & info.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home