Monday, March 9, 2009

A little more luck than a little bit

I've compiled a list of local Uni (NUS, NTU, SMU) cut-offs(since the forum on previous post was categorised by the different universities), so yea bottom link to download(Hope the link works, if not text me & I'll send you by email if you want). (:


Click above picture to download file


Finally some glimmer of hope *glimmer*. Thanks to all the encouragement from my dear friends. (: Calculated my percentage score, not that bad actually? Nevertheless not up to expectations... (I set very high expectations for almost everything haha)

Lovely day spent with family & the computer & pouring myself into books & uni info kits.

All of us shall spend a day watching ourselves by. It sounds funny, but I feel that all of us need some kind of self-reflection about our behavior, character & actions (Yes yes I might be directing to someone whom I ain't very happy with because (s)he bullies my best friend 'unknowingly') . & of course, that's a direct reminder to self(Resolution: I'm not going to be late for outings again!).

*Calm & mellow*, shall not be quick to anger... :X I turn into a horrifying monster when I get very angry... RAH!!

Maybe some of us are still saddened over our grades, but hey everything will be all right... God has the perfect plan for our lives! & like what I've been writing in the cards, WE'LL MAKE IT. :D

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha now u get the right idea....

March 9, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. Can i have a cpoy of the university doc you posted? Tks..=)

March 10, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that title is FAMILIAR!! heheh!

March 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chinchilla,

let's go learn cooking one day! LOL (:

kelly

March 11, 2009 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats the attitude i am seeing in chinchilla!((: and to kelly eh you two cook i be the gourmet.HAHA!

March 11, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>DJ:
HO YEA xiang3 tong1 le4! :D

>LiJie:
Hmm the download mlink doesn't work is it? Okay I'll send you by email! (:

>gersh:
yea yea you kept playing the song & this phrase was stuck in my head. i listen to lyrics yo! (:

>kelly:
AHH YES! :D shuyi say we can go her house bake cake! hehe...

>Liling:
Haha thanks... Well i'm afraid you might have to taste burnt stuff(now that we havent taken up lessons)... Haha...

March 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i can teach you ballet and piano! (: i learnt both! (: can i join the cooking course with yall?! i always wantde to join a cooking course): but cannotthen nvm! ((: SEK SEK! nice highlights btw! (:

March 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home