Bygones
Found an old photo on Facebook.

We the Duck Crews Though we weren't close
Or rather I didn't make myself close
I didn't love them as much as some others did
Yet these were the people I shared some common memory with
Among them were those I laughed together with
Among them were those who helped me
Among them were those I cried together with
Among them were those always offered hugs when I'm down
Missing those times a little.

We the Duck Crews
Or rather I didn't make myself close
I didn't love them as much as some others did
Yet these were the people I shared some common memory with
Among them were those I laughed together with
Among them were those who helped me
Among them were those I cried together with
Among them were those always offered hugs when I'm down
Missing those times a little.

6 Comments:
haha.my reaction will be >:/ ANGRY.HAHAHA.chinniexxxx we should meet up one day.when yujung going to ns! (:
wanchin! haha i swear liling reads ur blog E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!
>LL:
Why? I can have other friends what. Yea I'm going to send YJ. (:
>wanli:
Woah hahaha LOL! :D
my sentiments. i didn't go for the dinner during march, did you? (:
>jh:
nope i didn't.. it clashed with church service timing. i don't know if i'll feel comfortable there anw. ):
haha true. i heard not many pple turned up, maybe due to disappointment on their results bah.. haha. hope to see you soon! you church girl haha. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home