Beginning & end you are

Exception or rule?
Watched this with bestie friend yesterday(thanks so much girl!)! (: Hilarious & very true, those things the women in the show said! & hohoho great time chomping on nachos & also BK after that, I guess I gta start exercising soon(haven't started since I don't know when, been raining the past few weeks...)!
Guess this is the first time I'm watching such shows(always been watching horror with the guys) & it left me with certain thinking points after it ended(horror movies never left me with any thoughts 'cause my mind would be scared blank).
I don't like love. It's too confusing, too complicated, too distracting & a horrible commitment which leaves me fighting for personal breathing space.
Put off until I find perfection.

3 Comments:
hey you are welcome. forget to ask you to relink me. http://keepyourpromisetoyourself.blogspot.com/ (:
LOL.no la.i putting as a last choice.dont worry man!haha.of course better than me la.mine is the LOWEST PASS GRADE Y-O.hahaha.crazy.yeah i applying to bioengineering but your good friend gershwin chia aka WANG WANG that also.he is competing with me! >:( LOL.
>liling:
Can laa ur H2s are good! haha really, i thought he was going for biz, maybe he changed his mind? anw why is he called wang wang? i thought is ur dear called wang wang.. :P
>jh:
okay i'll relink! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home