But yet complete
All applications half-done.
Ache behind right ear wouldn't go away.
Com's lagging, brain's lagging.
This world's so competitive
Dog-eat-dog-eat-cat-eat-mouse-eat-cheese-world
& Chinchilla eats everything! *chompchompchomp
*grins-
I can hear the usual ice-cream-man's bell calling me down for some nice $1 cold yummy.
Still finalising courses, before I submit & keep my fingers(very) crossed.
& I just realised I gta write a long essay about myself, apparently having to package myself so nicely just to be a student of a university building.
Just came to a (not very sudden) realisation(maybe I've concluded that long ago, I just couldn't phrase them into text) that I actually hate Physics & Chemistry. Why have I been taking these sciences throughout my secondary school & JC? Hohoho it's me who didn't make wise decisions again... :X
Never gna repeat mistakes... Trying to.
It takes both to keep things going.
Ache behind right ear wouldn't go away.
Com's lagging, brain's lagging.
This world's so competitive
Dog-eat-dog-eat-cat-eat-mouse-eat-cheese-world
& Chinchilla eats everything! *chompchompchomp
*grins-
I can hear the usual ice-cream-man's bell calling me down for some nice $1 cold yummy.
Still finalising courses, before I submit & keep my fingers(very) crossed.
& I just realised I gta write a long essay about myself, apparently having to package myself so nicely just to be a student of a university building.
Just came to a (not very sudden) realisation(maybe I've concluded that long ago, I just couldn't phrase them into text) that I actually hate Physics & Chemistry. Why have I been taking these sciences throughout my secondary school & JC? Hohoho it's me who didn't make wise decisions again... :X
Never gna repeat mistakes... Trying to.
It takes both to keep things going.

3 Comments:
SEK SEKKKKKK(: HAHAHA.
The man is so bad! SMs-ing also can get snatched. You mus have had quite a shock. Did you report loss? And did u recongise the robber's face? Lol...i hear alot of people hp drop in toilet. Sad. Hope you get a durable , lasting hp. =)
>liling:
LOL *runsawayyyy!
>lijie:
Yea I was.. & very upset ): reported(but could only recognise his shirt which was quite useless), but the phone never came back.. haha okay thanks! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home