Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Fingers crossed*

An update @ 1942: Sent ALL APPEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *prays hard, very hard*
_____________________________________________________________

I was watching a vid on Youtube & screen-captured this cute heart! :D

I shall stop making my friends worried by posting sad words(because most of the time they are like the mood-of-the-moment & I usually get over things in a few hours) !

Besides the uni application which I've been rattling on & on for many days, some updates on my life include:

Work!- I'm working at Vivo TRU(back to the place I was 3 years back) doing some redemption booth thing. Hope I'll do okay. Hope nobody comes to redeem. Hahaha.

SHOPPING!- Went Bugis with Shuyi, Yvonne & Cheong Jing after meeting Kelly for lunch. Eyes on some nice stuff but empty wallet ain't helping. Hohoho imagine what will happen after I get my pay- SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D No I have to save up save up for uni(if my appeal is successful please let it be) or future more important uses, save up save up *reminds self*

I think that's all for updates.

Oh hoho COLLEGE DAY(a.k.a. my birthday) is coming! :D Still remember last year I told the person next to me I want to be the one to receive prizes on stage.. But now...... Oh well I can still congratulate my dearest friends for being able to! :D

P.S. I have been helping my younger sister with her homework, & I came across this question:
How can you use 6 4's to make 100?
can use operational signs.[+,-,*,/]
I thought for the whole night & came up with one answer which required the use of brackets, but my younger sister haven't learnt that yet. I was thinking it has to do with '44' & '4'.
Help?
Comments appreciated! :D

P.P.S. Happy birthday SHEENA! :D

9 Comments:

Blogger jh` said...

hey! jiayou in your uni. appeal!!! i also got rejected by 2 but accepted ntu's offer. no matter what, wish you all the best! ((:

May 28, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous gersh said...

hey hey! i'm BACK! wooooohooooo!

May 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>jh:
thanks! haha im gna send my appeal now... *prays hard ><

>gersh:
ehh! NI HUI LAI LE!

May 28, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Sheena Wijaya said...

thanks wanchin! :)

May 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous dj said...

oei I M ALSO BACK MUAHAHAHAHA

May 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous gersh said...

DJ i saw u at the ferry terminal ytd lahhh!! LOL!!

May 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

HEY WAN CHIN.meet up one day with me too? haha.

May 29, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

(444-44)/4 :D

thoght of it within 1 minute(: LOL.

May 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>sheena:
hehe! happy(belated) bday! :D

>dj:
lol i didnt know ma only gersh tagged lol...

>LL:
haha can... hmm aiyo cannot use brackets i think? my sis p3 nia! haha.. havent learn. wow but thanks! mine was more complicated haha..

May 31, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home