Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Plan B

Which didn't came across to me at all, I was so taken aback.

Lead me.

I badly want the university acceptance letters to come.
What if they don't?
What would I do...

I'm tired of posting my life everyday about the same old stuff.
Cashless, aimless & school-less. ):

4 Comments:

Anonymous Wee Fong said...

dun worry! it will come =)

May 5, 2009 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

yes dont worry it would come! ((: call up nt and nus to confirm?

May 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>WF & LL:
yea hopefully ): sob i check my mail everyday. thanks...

May 6, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chinchilla!~

you are not alone and no matter what happens,remember that kellytong will always be there for you!:DD

May 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home