And the angels were silent
(W.r.t. book title above) Truly, awesomely inspiring. (: (: (:
Finally got a job offer for some receptionist job, keeping fingers crossed for getting it. At least it's a source of income & it's only a 5-day work week so yea, fits in nicely with all my schedule! (: Hope my resume can pass because for the recent photo I just cropped my face out of one of my prom photos. Still having some regrets that I didn't put on super thick make-up or style my hair to make myself look stunningly different! :P LOL!
Been staying at home these few days(in between going to church & everything), & I found this really cute show on TV- OKTO! *weehoo!*

Catch this at 1330 or 1400 on weekdays, can't remember.
Going out with Mum later, this is a very boring post. Goodbye.

Catch this at 1330 or 1400 on weekdays, can't remember.
Going out with Mum later, this is a very boring post. Goodbye.

4 Comments:
https://jointacceptance.edu.sg/pls/webexe/joint_accept.accept_form
check out this website.it enables you to see which course you are posted to.if they say sth like invalid means still processing yo! (:
>LL:
haha okay thanks! :D haha.. invalid also means no accepted! lol!
Hey you read that book by Max lucado ?
>blinkcube:
YEA! I happened to see it on the shelves of the library so I borrowed it! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home