Sunday, May 17, 2009

Urticaria (Hives)

So that's the name of the yucky itchy things appearing all over my body yesterday & the day before..

This is not my arm, but this is exactly what my arm looked like at 4am in the morning yesterday. YUCKS! :@



Again, not my back... But my back looked like this. T_T
 Taken from site at end of post.

& it is produced by fluid leaking through small blood vessel in the skin. YUCKS! 
YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS!
I've been sleeping with a tube of calamine lotion & baby powder(to soothe the stupid itch laa argh) in my hands for the past 2 days... 

I think I looked disgusting after service yesterday when all the rashes started to appear.
Haha & Julian kept reminding me not to scratch it... So embarassing! :X

No idea what triggered this disgusting things... The only 'special' things I did before this thing happened was to go night jogging & the only 'suspicious' thing I ate was crabstick(& I just realised yesterday from DJ that these were made from fish not crab. YUCKS!). Hmmm coincides some with 'causes of Urticaria ' in the site.

I think it was vigorous night-jogging that triggered it. I broke a blood vessel by running?!


ARGH YUCKS!!! ): I am still disgusted.
Time to buy some aloe vera gel.

3 Comments:

Anonymous wee fong said...

hey girl! Take Care~!
i had that before too! did u see the doctor? just put some lotion and will recover soon =)
and really cannot scratch cos will be more itchy and might even hurt the skin. just put lotion. =D
take care.

May 17, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

yo yo.this week jogging on or not!calling for you wei square wan li and calir and kelly?LOL.

May 18, 2009 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>LL:
haha anytime! (: but im starting work on 28th so from then on not free except on sats!

>WF:
thanks! haha... im healed already! hehe :D :D

May 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home