Goodbye
Unexpectedly, today is my last day at the booth. I thought I had 1 more day, but apparently they decided to end it. Perhaps 'business' was too bad eh. No point paying staff to sit down & do nothing all day. (:
Besides the time spent rotting/stoning staring into space, basically I've spent all these 'working' time reading, doing sudoku(kelly bought the book for me:D), listening to my ipod over & over & doodling senseless things on paper.
____________________
Time to make decisions & stand by personal convictions.
I've so so sososo many things to say but I have to log off at 11pm SHARP because I have a Internet usage curfew-_-. Well well I think I'm getting that affordable Nokia WIFI phone! Internet usage woooooOOOO! But first I have to figure out how to use WIFI. OFF!

2 Comments:
how come you got internet curfew?
>Li Jie:
haha. bcos the com's not in my room & my younger sis has to slp.. so cant use till too late. (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home