& if our love was a storybook
we would meet on the very first page.
______________________

I feel like I'm wasting my life away at work.
The only thing productive was hearing a man talk to me about the economy lol.
I had a very weird dream this morning, it felt so real & so heartwrenching.
Maybe it's just one of my deepest fears.
Can somebody create a hologram of me to put at the booth. -_-
Nice picture for you to see: -_-


8 Comments:
my dream more scary. *winks*
muahha!
>DJ:
haha what you dream about. tell me soon! :D
eh? that time tell u ler mah! XD
Someone was very scary.......
>DJ:
oooohhhhhh! hahaha... but actually in reality the person is really nice..... :D dont think so much..! :D
thanks for the birthday wish! (:
very scary lor! "Attack" my guilt only. muahhahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
very very scary.... XD
>LL:
haha okay np! (: hope u had a great bday!
>DJ:
hahaha... wow wow wow so don't offend me next time... or YOU'LL GET IT! :D
hey! update! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home