Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lovely.

Setting up of the web layout was easy now that I've figured out how to use the new Blogger. No more wasted time in combing through HTML(I'm not very good at it.. yet haha)! :D Layout's almost done except:

1. The header image which I'm still tryna figure out how to do a collage using Picasa(inspiration from Calvin's collage of pictures taken on out outing last Christmas! (: ).

2. The gallery. My com's really slow & Picasa keeps hanging my browser. -_-

3. The names. I lost the namelist.. Don't wna leave any names out.

Wee~ Finally a day to myself which I spent by sleeping half of it away. :X Didn't know that sitting for 9 hours can be so draining. 

9 hours... Spent fruitfully on planning of the site. (: & Then 2 hours to execute. Wee~

Wee~ I don't know what I am typing~ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home