Crap.(:
Threadless Tees are on SALE! Have seen Yuting wore some cute tees from there so I decided to go check the site out. Hmm I should get some! Perhaps? (:
The whole Vivo City is on SALE! I have the urge to apply for a credit card. (:
I hope when I go back to college to collect my cert(my lousy cert) I will meet _________.(:
The whole Vivo City is on SALE! I have the urge to apply for a credit card. (:
Tampines Mall has a PUMA SALE! I am in love with one of the bags. Don;t know if it's still on. (:
The whole SG is on SALE! (:
I am the broke-st person on planet earth in SG. (:
My workplace with all the happy kids & happy families. (:
Someone join me for lunch & dinner breaks on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. (:
I am going for college day. (:
Meeting Clement for lunch, going to church later yay. (:
P.S. My pics in the previous post ain't showing! ): Upload them to Blogger itself soon.

5 Comments:
yo chinniex.hahaha.nice name hor xD LOL.anyway i bought a threadless t shirt.it sayd in case of emergency break dance hahaha.it has damn good quality! (:
me wants to meet you for lunch on sunday! :DD any sundays also can!
kelly
i want to meet you and wan chin one day!!!!!can i join in?so long never see you two liaoxzxz):
cannot!
>LL:
haha aiyo all the 'x' & 'z'. wow really. now gt SALE! :D
>kelly:
hey okay! :D my pathetic break time.. i extend myself! :X
>cveean:
hahahha! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home