Super fun-packed!
Yesterday, 180709
Kelly & WF were really sweet to plan the whole outing for us! It was a super fun-packed day with K-Box, Escape & dinner altogether! Bowling was taken out because the place was too crowded. Nevertheless, I had lots of fun, let some pictures do the talking! :D
We, at K-Box!

This was taken after we played at Escape! Didn't bring our cameras around so didn't take any pictures. To the left, to the left! :D
I was scared to bits by the Haunted House & just grabbed on to WF & screamed my way out of the whole thing. Luckily they didn't have ghostspeople chasing after us. I was standing at the last one & kept screaming & I think the Escape people behind me must be thinking I am mad LOL.
The Viking ship totally freaked me out! ): I didn't remember that it swung so high the last time I was on the ride a few years back. Screamed so hard till I was tearing the first time I went up & WF & Kelly had to calm me down LOL so embarassing! :X Subsequent times I went was better but I was still screaming.(In fact when I went to sleep last night I could still see myself on this ride...Ahhhhh!!!)
Went for the Wet'n'Wild ride with DJ... Hehe I'm really bad because I made him take the back seat(a.k.a. the wetter seat since more water splashes in to the back). Gerald said he could hear my screams from where he was standing & it was super loud. :XXX
Anyway there were other rides that we went on & it was fun! & all of us were hungry so we went to have dinner at BK... Then WF brought in a cake for Gerald & I(Our birthdays are 2 days apart)! It was such a pleasant surprise! (: Thanks WF & Kelly!
So we were supposed to make a 'birthday wish' pose... In the end we look like we were praying.

Haha but it was truly a GREAT DAY yesterday! I simply love my friends... (: I will remember this for a long time. (:

3 Comments:
Glad that you enjoyed yourself. =)
hahah! the way you describe the games part's so funny! & yeah agree with wf,am happy that u enjoyed urself! :DD
>wf & kelly:
hehe yep thanks to u both for everything! :DD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home