(~_~) i dont know what kind of face is this
I want to get an MP3. :D

This is the sixth generation iPod Classic.
$249 for 80GB!
But I don't think there's a radio function. *Sob.
I think older versions are nicer.
First generation iPod nano's not bad too.
But is it still available in the market? Hmmm.
_____________________________
My body clock's going topsy-turvy. :/
Last night I slept at somewhere around 2200, woke up at started studying at 0200, slept from 0830-1230.
& I just almost finished ONLY the blue Econs lecture book.
No mood to do Chem (worst subject, next to GP & Math). No solutions, I'll get the answers wrong anyway. Math...I left my book in school. So gotta go back to retrieve it someday...
Where is the timetable on the school portal? Been logging in 'cause I want to print it outtttt... (Ok excuses, I just have nothing better to do at home)
Hey friend, I sense something's going wrong... But nobody's speaking.
Senseless blogging. Blah!

This is the sixth generation iPod Classic.
$249 for 80GB!
But I don't think there's a radio function. *Sob.
I think older versions are nicer.
First generation iPod nano's not bad too.
But is it still available in the market? Hmmm.
_____________________________
My body clock's going topsy-turvy. :/
Last night I slept at somewhere around 2200, woke up at started studying at 0200, slept from 0830-1230.
& I just almost finished ONLY the blue Econs lecture book.
No mood to do Chem (worst subject, next to GP & Math). No solutions, I'll get the answers wrong anyway. Math...I left my book in school. So gotta go back to retrieve it someday...
Where is the timetable on the school portal? Been logging in 'cause I want to print it outtttt... (Ok excuses, I just have nothing better to do at home)
Hey friend, I sense something's going wrong... But nobody's speaking.
Senseless blogging. Blah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home