Thursday, August 28, 2008

holding back like

-digitally enhanced. :D
The cat's getting older... ): & fatter.
____________________

Anyway,
PRELIMS ARE O-V-E-R!

Last paper, Chemistry MCQ!
Can't believe I actually overslept this morning, due to studying late into the night(I thought this was the last paper, just study super hard & ace it, P3's goner anyway). When Dad woke me up at 0700 the first thing I did was to scream & jump down my bed (top bunk!), which left me 2 'nice' views of raw pink flesh on my knee. ):

Luckily it was raining, or else I could have been marked late. Did some few hundred meters sprint with a few guys who were late too to the lockers, then down to the hall for the exams.

This is my most confident paper so far I guess? Hmm. :/

Breakfast at Macs, then we played badminton at the C.C opposite. Hey it's unfair, them guys had more badminton training than me, they know the rules, they play better, they have more strength!

Hahaha. Ok I admit that I'm just lousy at it. ): But it was GREAT FUN, thanks! ^^V

We spent 4.5 hours there. A great way to de-stress yea? Decisions to have steamboat for dinner were put off since it was a troublesome time trying to finalize & that everyone is pretty tired. ): Next time ok! We need better planning...

Teachers' Day celebrations tomorrow, shall I go to college? Shall I go back to my secondary school? Memories there (latter) weren't great, I wasn't close although I wanted to. Oh well. Decide later!

Off to relax! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home