Thursday, August 21, 2008

could be yours, should be yours, would be yours


MusicPlaylist


Patriotic Cookie.
Esp. in recent Olympics (Have been watching table tennis & a few marathons.)!
Go TEAM SG!

P.S. My red jacket was a coincidence. Where is my black one? Hmmmm.

I was almost late for exams today! When I stepped out of my house it started to drizzle. & Since my umbrella's still at the tuition center, I thought I shall just rush to college.

On my way to the bus stop it started to rain & an uncle shouted to ask me to kuai4 dian3 pao3 ('hurry run') from the shops nearby to run as I was walking along the roadside, lol. So yea I ran! & there were no bus in sight...

But luckily I saw this guy flagging for a taxi, & hey he's from the same college! Looking at the uniform he must be J2, so I ran up & we cabbed to school yay. I've saved on half a cab fare, ^^V.

Hahaha. In the refrigerator of the hall for 3+ hours. Paper was... tough. ): First question, APGP, easy peasy. Rhymes eh. :P But towards the end, brain empty=paper empty. ): Anyway I must really thank WF for teaching me vectors last min, I had no idea of it at all.

Guess that must be due to my lack of revision. Sigh. I must make sure history does not repeat itself for 'A's!

In conclusion (lol tryna practice some essay writing skills here......), I've found the root cause of the problem (econs?) so I must adopt the right policy. Shall go study for my Chem (although all hope's gone for P3) & Math(Stats=KILLER O.0).

Well some more updates. After the papers, went to Potong ice cream with Calvin, Clarence & Gersh to have dinner which was fried dumpling noodles :D, teh bing & one eraser. DJ & Woody went home ):.

Alright to revision & beyondddddddddd! Bye world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home