Friday, August 8, 2008

As people leave their way to say hello

HELLO monochrome.

My (self-declared) very pretty GP Singapore mind-map.


HAHAHA.
Alright random.
Stayed back in college to do Math yesterday. I wish they had personal cubicles to study in. Yea like those toilet ones. LOL. Esp to block off Calvin, man! :@
LOL JK!
Thanksgiving today, no school. Great time! Off for revision (prelims, PRELIMS! I think.. Imma gna fail. )
Was talking to DJ the other day, & he said:
“近距离是疏远的开始”
(It struck on me so hard I memorised it) This is in Chinese, go View>Character encoding>Unicode if you see boxes.
It basically means that when you are too close to the person, it'll eventually be distant. Uhm I can't really translate it (poor englando).

& hey yea I miss all my close friends. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home