Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jabbles

I can hardly remember what happened in the past week. Hmm.

School hours officially ended at 2000 yesterday. Pizza treats from Mr Lim :D. Gastric pain till when I turned in. Oh well. Went to SRGardens with friends to have dinner, talked a little, zonked, home!

GP test just now, funny how our class(along with some other classes) were exempted from the remedial. Are we good? :D Hahaha. With this kind of grades I'm getting for GP. :/
Didn't finish the paper, but was happy that I managed to stay awake and clear-minded throughout.

Oh & yesterday our classmate ZY was showing us her hand-made earrings. Cool! & its cheaper than what you get outside. Talk about entrepreneurship...

Maybe the college shall have an Instant Noodles stall! :D I mean, the canteen's always crowded, queues are always long, by the time you get the food, you barely have the luxury of time to consume it. Instant noodles, cheap, filling, fast. Of course add some veges for nutrients, TADAA!~

What a great idea, I must get a patent for that man! :D Agree? Some kind soul convey this to our principal! :D

Curious about AE @ HoGC later! :D

P.S. Instead of doing work, I am currently watching The Happening online. I'm already scared for the first 5 mins. Don't laugh ok! I'm alone at home. AHHH GORY! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home