Joy surfeits maybe
Quick post~
We were in the library a few days ago when someone decided to open Notepad in every laptop to broadcast messages... In the end the librarian came in & asked us to delete the previous message so Henry (I think) changed it to this (so you could probably guess what the message was...):
Hmm...
Back to what happened today. (:
DY showed me his masterpiece during Physics class today, it was so cute I took a picture (under the table)! Was sitting at the first row, right in front of our teacher. Luckily she didn't see :X Argh poor macro. ):
Today, our class girls were playing with a Tigger pencil case that belongs to Phoebe/Alex. When they left for lunch, the guys decided to 'play' with it too. :D
Pretty morbid... R.I.P.
The culprit!~
Apparently Tigger wasn't dead quick enough, so a gunman (uncanny resemblance of Mr XXX... Check out the hairstyle :X). Just joking...
Projectile motion, peew!
:D
ALOT more were added but I didn't take pictures.
The girls came back & found out anyway & they took it down (after taking pictures). :D
Anyway I'm very tired now because of the will run trial. 4km in 27:30! & I just realised, I'm mentally stronger than physical. (: Just keep going, keep going, I'll do my part for charity! But 10km... This's gotta be a GREAT challenge. (& need to find out how to prevent myself from excessive sneezing in the end which almost made my nose drop off-_-)
Went to buy chocolate milk with DJ (vending machine's $1 chocolate milk ROCKS! LOLOL) 'cause all them were gone! ): Decided to take a bus home instead, chatted with RF a lil. Almost died when I reached home (not literally, oh wait maybe) because my whole body was aching & my rib-cages hurt.
Attempts to do up SGC now, using non user-friendly school portal & super slow I.E.
Update: Gave up, I will do it tomorrow.
Nooooooo! Procrastination's setting in.. Argh.
Happy birthday to me in a few hours time, YAY! :D
We were in the library a few days ago when someone decided to open Notepad in every laptop to broadcast messages... In the end the librarian came in & asked us to delete the previous message so Henry (I think) changed it to this (so you could probably guess what the message was...):
Back to what happened today. (:
DY showed me his masterpiece during Physics class today, it was so cute I took a picture (under the table)! Was sitting at the first row, right in front of our teacher. Luckily she didn't see :X Argh poor macro. ):
Pretty morbid... R.I.P.
ALOT more were added but I didn't take pictures.
The girls came back & found out anyway & they took it down (after taking pictures). :D
Anyway I'm very tired now because of the will run trial. 4km in 27:30! & I just realised, I'm mentally stronger than physical. (: Just keep going, keep going, I'll do my part for charity! But 10km... This's gotta be a GREAT challenge. (& need to find out how to prevent myself from excessive sneezing in the end which almost made my nose drop off-_-)
Went to buy chocolate milk with DJ (vending machine's $1 chocolate milk ROCKS! LOLOL) 'cause all them were gone! ): Decided to take a bus home instead, chatted with RF a lil. Almost died when I reached home (not literally, oh wait maybe) because my whole body was aching & my rib-cages hurt.
Attempts to do up SGC now, using non user-friendly school portal & super slow I.E.
Update: Gave up, I will do it tomorrow.
Nooooooo! Procrastination's setting in.. Argh.
Happy birthday to me in a few hours time, YAY! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home