Friday, June 20, 2008

Dreams can't take the place

I've lost even the motivation to step out of my bed.
Maybe because I wasted too much energy attempting to decide on something yesterday night. It took me about 2 hours, just thinking, pros & cons, shall-I, what-if-I, opportunity cost, blah blah.
Buy me a Decision-maker for my birthday! (:

Wednesday, 280608
Morning jog/walk, we ended u playing at the PG. :D
Went home to wash up, met up again at 1630 to study at Novena Mos.
Studied a little, then went to Donut Factory for dinner (Initially it was for snacks, but we got so full it became dinner instead). Yum yum! :D
Let's go there again for Double Choc ok! (I'm finally in the craze)
Then studied a while more, headed home for sleep.

Thursday, 290608
KBox with Kelly & WF!
Due to limited knowledge of Chinese songs I could only sing those at least 1 year old.
I gotta brush up on my singing.
Lalala~ *Croaks*
Walked around for quite some time with WF after Kelly left. I badly wanted/needed some clothes. Ended up buying none. ):

Ok lotsa homework undone, school's reopening in less than 3 days.
Like, YAY!!!! & NOOOOOOOOO!
YAY: 1. I will not be so bored at home.
2. I get to see my classmates!
NOO:
1. My homework's undone
2. Banding!

Argh. I can't log into neither Aspire to get my timetable. ):
I MUST DO MY WORK!

_______________________
Update @ 2242:
This is SO DEMORALISING
I put all my heart & soul into doing the Math paper & yet I could only do half of it
Barely passed...
SIGH.
'A' LEVELS...
I am gonna cry, argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home