Start over new
Sad posts removed & perhaps shifted
Updates, updates!

Current state of study table :X
Miffy sleeps on my books, files toppling because I removed the GP one to study, Apple aloe vera drink bottle haven't throw away, pencil holder full of color pens taken out while making notes, insect repellant to spray on my legs to prevent mosquitos (better safe? LOL), lotsa books stacks as I packed my bag anyhow this morning.
Gotta do some tidying up again...

My 'prized' 26 marks GP essay. T_T
(I need a better macro...)
Went back to college for GP mock exams just now.
It was a struggle... To keep the weird noises my stomach was making low.
Lol! I ate a lot of chocolate cookies on the morning... Why was I still hungry? & it is always in very quiet places like in the exam halls/public libraries. So embarrassing! :$
Went out with them guys (+Riyanti) to have lunch at Bishan. Had fish porridge & almost melted 'cause the coffee-shop was so warm! Global warming... I can't imagine how bad it would be when I turn old.
There's night cycling today... Eh Gersh your bro not confirm going la. Lol.
Studies... Opportunity cost... & $$ (I spent almost all of mine). Checked the web & no 20th batch going?
Maybe I'll give it a miss... Sigh. After A levels ok! (: Hopefully Fukie will still organise.
I heart my camera! I need more blogging material :D
Updates, updates!

Current state of study table :X
Miffy sleeps on my books, files toppling because I removed the GP one to study, Apple aloe vera drink bottle haven't throw away, pencil holder full of color pens taken out while making notes, insect repellant to spray on my legs to prevent mosquitos (better safe? LOL), lotsa books stacks as I packed my bag anyhow this morning.
Gotta do some tidying up again...

My 'prized' 26 marks GP essay. T_T
(I need a better macro...)
Went back to college for GP mock exams just now.
It was a struggle... To keep the weird noises my stomach was making low.
Lol! I ate a lot of chocolate cookies on the morning... Why was I still hungry? & it is always in very quiet places like in the exam halls/public libraries. So embarrassing! :$
Went out with them guys (+Riyanti) to have lunch at Bishan. Had fish porridge & almost melted 'cause the coffee-shop was so warm! Global warming... I can't imagine how bad it would be when I turn old.
There's night cycling today... Eh Gersh your bro not confirm going la. Lol.
Studies... Opportunity cost... & $$ (I spent almost all of mine). Checked the web & no 20th batch going?
Maybe I'll give it a miss... Sigh. After A levels ok! (: Hopefully Fukie will still organise.
I heart my camera! I need more blogging material :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home