Sunday, June 22, 2008

Never looking back again

I went shopping at Popular yesterday, & I bought a whole box of ring files! *Geeky smile* (8
Sis helped me choose pink although I was thinking of getting white or black or brown.
Matches my grey table...
(Best shot with shaky hands after carrying & filing & all)
...which is now flooded with files & books...
I don't believe it. How to get ALL of these info that these papers contain into my brain?

Oh yea look at that thingie on the left, that brown smiley holder thing. Below it is actually the box which contained the files. Now I use it to put my Newsweek magazines!

Say WOAH...

Pink! :D LOL. Miffy says Hi. *Waves*

Amidst clearing up, Kelly messaged me & thus I'm here to print some Econs 50-pages thing. My printer ink! T_T College never print for us! Why do we pay school feeeeees foooorrrrrrr. Hahaha JOKING.

I doubt I'll finish all my holiday assignments anyway. Real afraid, A levels, gotta stay focussed.
I mean, I really can't imagine the worst consequence.

For now, I think I'll just cry over my lousy mid-year results.

Tomorrow... A new start.
Have a great day ahead, maybe! (:

:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home