Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day!

Hi ofoverthoughts readers!
I would like to thank the following people for their wishes (in alphabetical order) ! (:
*Clears throat*
A
Adele, HK
Andre, PAE
B
Benedict, HoGC
Benjamin, BWSS
C
Cavin, HoGC
Calvin, 2s15
Carman, SHCC
Cheryl, 2s15
Chun Wei, ODAC
Clair, PE class
Clarence, 2s15
Clement, OG
D
Deng Yao, 2s15
Diliang, BWSS
F
FAMILY
G
Galvin, BWSS
Gerald, PAE
Gersh, 2s15
H
Hwee Yee, ODAC
J
Jackson, 2s15
Jessica, BWSS
Jia Ling, PE class
Joohniam, TRU
Julius, 2s15
Jun Han, BWSS
K
Kelly, PAE
L
Leslie, SR
Li Jie, SR
Lilian, BWSS
Liling, PAE
M
Mabel, ODAC
Mei Xuan, 1s18
Meng Yeow, BWSS
R
Rachel, PAE
Riyanti, 2s15
Rou Fang, BWSS
S
Samantha, PE class
Samantha, OG
Sheena, BWSS
Shu Yi, HoGC
Susu, ODAC
V
Victoria, PAE
W
Wai Chee, 2s15
Wai Kit, ODAC
Wee Fong, PAE (& her guitar friends too, I can't remember names, sorry ): )
Y
Yeap Jun, XPS
Ye Sheng, TRU
Yi Bing, SR
Yuan Lin, ODAC
Yvonne, HoGC


I don't know, this is ultimately crazy. o.0 & I'm sorry I didn't reply to messages...

To ensure fairness & yet identity I shall just put down the "how-did-i-know-you-from" behind. Haha.

LL gave me a 4% alcohol after assembly today to 'mark my legal age to drink'. LOL.

Surprise, surprise~ after (sleepy) Chemistry consultation guys said they wanted to go do pull-ups. Tagged along, in the end they went into the LT & when I finally managed to get out, Julius was holding a cake! :D

This reminded me of ODAC last year... when WK did the same thing, LOLOL.

Realised that it was part of their plan to help me celebrate :D. Thanks Cvn, Clr, Gersh, Julius, Kelly, WF for the cake, the song & everything & for being there!

Had a nice long chat with Kelly & WF after Cvn, Clr & Gersh decided to go 'walk around'.

Met them in the classroom after that & guess what, a new discovery: the visualiser makes both a good camera & a toy! Yi1 Wu San1 Yong4. Shhhh.

Photobucket
When I reached home, there was another cake on the table :D. Loves, Sis!

Again, presents (not presence).
Photobucket
Thanks Clr & Cvn for this... angsty shit? Hehehe. :D

Altogether... (shaky+tired hands sigh)
Photobucket
& to Gersh, Wei2, Riyanti, thanks for the Cookie Monster! :D

*warning: do not scroll down for the faint-hearted.

_____________________



Met up to watch The Strangers. :D (I can't find the image that you see at bus stops nowadays. Bah!)

Spooky... Imagine people turning up at your house in the middle of the night & kills you for no rhyme or reason. AHHH!


The image of the freaky girl's mask(the one on the left, AHHH) was stuck in my head till I finally slept. T_T

Story plot's a little weird & I can't fathom. Checked it out on Yahoo... This is what reviewers said:

It will be good to watch it in cinema if you are looking for good suspense or scares. The acting is quite convincing too. If you are looking for complex story, this does not suit you. This is only for those who want fun and to be scared.

Agreed.

Hey hey look at this: Wikipedia says...

A 911 phone call then begins to play, with a sobbing boy who is hysterical and tells the 911 operator he doesn't know where he is and that there's blood everywhere.
WHAT?! I thought the phone call was made by the lead actress o.0 ! It sounded like a female voice...

Disturbing movie... I wna watch Journey to the Center of the Earth. Some day yep!(:

Off to rest then do work, loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home