Monday, July 7, 2008

Wordy palaver

HELP WITH SGC...
Will be online at night to write, HELP! I have no idea how to.
Lotsa things to say, watch out for this space (hey it rhymes!) :D !


Finally finished SGC! *Heaves big sigh
Alright I have so many many things to say:
1. What happened on Saturday?
2. Church on Sunday!
3. Outing, today!
4. Belated wishes

1. What happened on Saturday?
After Chemistry lecture, I went home, bathed, did a little work. Felt very drained, decided to take a break. So I slept at 2+ & set the alarm to wake me up in time to wake up so that I can go to church at 4.

Guess what, my phone battery went flat, so I didn't wake up. Continued sleeping & when I woke up, TO MY UTMOST HORROR, it was 0253 A.M THE NEXT DAY! O.O I mean, nobody woke me up for dinner or something? & I was VERY, VERY LATE!

Finally recharged and turned on phone, found a missed call & messages from Julius & Cavin. Sorry for making you all worried ):

& thought I was recharged (yea just like my phone) already, so I started doing homework. Guess what again, when I was conscious it was already 0700. O.O I wasted A WHOLE DAY ):.

2. Church on Sunday!
Since I missed it on Saturday, I joined all of them on Sunday! But SR gang wasn't there hahaha. Turned out it became kinda a girls' C.G 'cause Cavin wasn't there. Pictures, pictures (which I don't look very nice in!)! To be uploaded soon. (:

3. Outing, today!
Them rocks!(:
We went to The Ship @ Orchard, which besides serving Fish & Chips (the name seems to suggest this), do serve steaks & Chinese food such as noodles/steamed rice as well. Ambience was pretty, food was good! Been a long time since we last met up yea!



After which we went to watch Hancock. Initially we wanted Get Smart, but seats weren't good & the next show-time was quite late. Didn't know what it was about (haven't seen the ad, probably 'cause I haven't touched the remote for a long, long time) but it turned out nice! (:

Walked around a little before heading home! Was a good day out :D. Pictures soon.

4. Belated wishes
Thanks Branson & Samuel for wishes, oh and Jiahui too (sorry I didn't see your tag...)! (:
_________________

Back to studies, besides believing, things must change.
I can't/don't want to study in college anymore, sigh.
MOTIVATE ME please

Dozing off now, but Mum's in my room so I can't go to bed. Argh! A lil tired to upload pics, next time ok! Cheers world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home