Saturday, August 2, 2008

living rain

020808, W ill Run
T'was a GREAT event organised by our college today! I think its more than physical, but also the emotional strength & the school spirit. (:

Just kept going, pushed on. & yea if only 'A' levels was that easy... Hmm.

Those who supported, you know who you are yea (I don't wanna put names & leave some out by carelessness on my part), be it being alongside or by cheering on, is so much appreciated & loved! (:

Went to Google & searched for other students' blogs (taking a break, & to check out Henry's hypothesis that blogs are easy to find). Ended up keying our college's name on the search bar. & hey, our college's acronym is actually.... S.J.C, as defined only on this website that is. That does sound nicer isn't it?

Can barely walk now due to extreme pain, thanks for painkillers & thanks Mum for cooking lunch for me (I was zonked)!
Now I'll have to find a way to get back to revision... Zzz, Zzzzzzzz........

Anyway, 010808, FOP
Got the image from some random blog I came across.
With Julius, Henry, DY, Jack. & of course other peeps from HoGC! Clarence was with his church friends.
T'was good! :D

In conclusion, I shall end abruptly here. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home