Thursday, July 24, 2008

\cast

Nike Human Race!
Finally signed up for it yesterday.Ever since I saw the ad on my blog(oh click-click on the ad, it changes!), have been asking people to join. Brand new experience eh. Running's a brainless challenge. Anyway body's all up for it ever since college's been training us for our own charity run.In the past I could never be in any of such, a little saddened, sigh... But anyway thanks to DY! & of course around 10 other people from my class will be there too. YAY ^^V.

I need new specs! 8-|
Been spending $ on things comparatively unnecessary. Alongside with the $27 for the event above, huge spendings include Econs tuition fees(yea signed up recently with friends), 20 for school charity, new shoes etc. Could have gotten specs so that I can see better instead. Regrets? Maybe for the tuition la. My grades are slipping like ____.

Saddened by deliberate attempts to _______. Oh well.

Exams, I am still not prepared. Study rule not working, friends, really?

I have 34267659746 blogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~dy~ said...

HO HO HO! did i see my name there? (: oh, its not just our class, there would be 200 plus sr people. HAHA! and i think i know most of them. if u dunno them, i intro to u? XD

and you're broke too? yea, im penniless too. HAIZ! so much for being giving. LOL!

good luck on the study rule! (:

JIA YOU!!!!!

July 25, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home