Friday, July 18, 2008

More yak yaks.

The only things that can stir up anger in me- gambling & lies.
A lil relevance to what happened a few seconds ago at home.
Can't seem to control my emotions nowadays.
Was so stressed up during Chem consultation I had the urge to run away -_-.
Oh please oh please.
Prelims... Believe, believe, I need the strength
to carry on, to live.

Days aren't getting any better but I shall make the best out of it.

& HEY I FOUND A VIDEO with me inside on Woody's YouTube!

That was so long ago? Random.
This was taken after musical, our way to have supper.
I look... UGLY -_-.

Laugh at this... CHICKY CLUB!

HAPPY DUMB DUMB J1 TIMES :D
I was the one video-taping. LOL. Sorry about hysterical laughter...

Clicked around more, found the one on dead radicals.


& hey best friends featured, playing our all-time-famous class song!


Enjoy. (:
for the (n+1) time, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home