Wednesday, August 6, 2008

make or breaking this

Most people can't read my handwriting (esp since this is one of the sleepy handwritings...) so yea here it is:

"For example in cost push equation, when workers' cannot maintain their price of praise and went shooting down almost every"

-Last sentence in Econs essay today (I didn't complete it)

This sentence sounds so morbid. ):

The worst thing that can ever happen to me in exams- writing nonsense 'cause I was half conscious.

In fact, what was running through my mind when I wrote this? I couldn't control myself. Thoughts of massacre, religion, school, etc, etc kept appearing. And on one semi-conscious side of my thoughts I wanted to write about cost push inflation. On the other side there seem to be a stronger hold on me. The feeling was horrible.

Sigh, this has happened a lot of times, even during my Geography 'O's.
& for almost all my college papers.

So depressing. Prelims in almost 10 days, unprepared.

I guess a laptop or a personal desktop in my room will really help. & a good printer too. My printer takes eons to print & you have to feed the paper 1 sheet at a time. ):

& an MP3... Creative one perhaps.
Was in the S AC this afternoon studying when some Inconsiderates came in & decided to make a HELLOFANOISE in there. Don't you all have exams? & hey we have a canteen(oh, an extended one to be exact) for that purpose. Pardon the stereotype.

I am sorry I was fuming mad. I can't stand noise when I'm studying. Lousy MP3 didn't help. Music can't even be heard at times.

PLEASE DO NOT TALK. :@


(:.

Maybe that's why our college's stuck at the bottom. I guess its the attitude. ):

MP3MP3MP3 *chants*

Ok printer won't work... Forget it.

All this BLEH hindering my learning process. & durians(my whole room stank of it yesterday! I sprayed lemon spray +lavender spray + deodorant into my air to purify it.). YUCKS! ):

Am looking forward to Fri. A breather! (:

P.S.

This is a song about e-las-ti-ci-ty!

Oh e-co-no-mics how much I love thee! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home