To prelims & beyond~
I was @ Auntie Lucy (NTUC) yesterday. Haha.
GP down, ok C sounds far-fetched. Never gotten one before anyway. But oh well.
I've got a hole in my wrist now.
Hahaha ok not a hole as in you can see through it(disgusting), but a piece of my skin got uhm chopped off by my fan(ok even more disgusting). The metal cover dropped off when I was turning it. So POOF goes my skin. OUCHHHHHH.
I put a plaster over it but it hurt more, so I carefully peeled the plaster away. Which hurt too. ):
I am real thankful that I did not fall asleep today. (:
I need to lose some weight soon.
Chem & Econs tomorrow, get back to some (pretty last min) revision!
Till the next time I blog.
P.S. Listen to this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home