Tuesday, August 26, 2008

no metronome. no metronome. no metronome.

Post 111.

Handlebars- Flobots
Click on the first video to see the MV. If you just wna listen, then click on the second one, 'cause its of a better quality. (:





Nike Race Pack collection, 240808
We went too late the day before, the queue was closed. I am terribly SORRY... ):
Anyway pictures of scenery along the way back... x2.

Gersh mimicked that stickman, lol.
Clarence said the picture's ugly! ):

Resemblance of HK... The lights yea. My shaky hands can't take good pictures. ):
I'm so looking forward to all of us going overseas together again, ^^V!

(Actual) Nike Race Pack collection, 250808
Alright it was the last day, so DJ, Julius, Woody& I rushed down after exams. Clr, Henry & DY went later. Surprisingly there was NO QUEUE at all, compare that to the previous day?

Physics, 260808
Some of what I revised (between a dozen doze-offs & dried eyes) came out for P2.
Nothing for P1.
Kovan for lunch, met my clever AJ cousin!

Got sick of Viwawa after 5 minutes.
Looked at pictures on Picasa & hey I miss the past.
Ok I shall stop thinking.
Back to Chemistry! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home