Sunday, May 31, 2009

The hougang-serangoon people outing!


AHHH My hair! AHHHH My face! AHHHHHHH My lovely friends!:D 
Cas is not in the photo bcos she left us earlier while we were having dinner @ Chomps... 
I look funny in every photo... ):

I was so tired at the end of the outing but my eyes couldnt close till 4 in the morning so I went to work looking like a fossil-ized(okay no such word) zombie.

I still look like a zombie on Day 2 of work(today). Luckily Milton was there to talk to me, I could have decomposed.

Attempts at 'artistic shot' using WF's camera! :D haha she trusted me to 'play' with it... Thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous WF said...

lol of cos i trust you to play with my camera. =) you are definitely first on my list of people who i can trust=D
anyway sorry~! sorry for causing u to became zombie on the next day!

June 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous LILING! said...

ehhhh..i so long never meet you guys alr): am i not art of the 1s06 anymore?LOL.

June 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>WF:
haha.. thanks thanks hehe i liek ur camera, can take nice close-ups! :D & no laa i zombie bcos of work... stoned too much!:X

>LL:
ehhhhh.. that was more of a stay in hg-sr ppl outing cos we met up quite late... next time okay! (:

June 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home