Monday, August 3, 2009

Today's a winding road

Went for FOP (Festival of Praise) yesterday! :D

Surprisingly there were fewer people then we thought, probably because it was the last day. Still remember the first FOP I went for was last year & we went after school(If I never remember wrongly...? Ehh CAN'T REMEMBER), but I went on the first day & it was really packed.

At first I was really lazy to travel down & was feeling really tired & was grouchy that nobody was travelling down with me(yes I hate travelling/eating alone because for my previous job I had been so alone zzz) & had more or less decided to finish my card & then go to sleep. Then Cheong Jing called me & asked if I was going, & I thought I would feel like I had missed out on something if I didn't go(often felt this way), so I agreed & whee, I did not regret! :D

Sent out some job applications today & hope they get back to me! (: Can't wait to get pay-slips. HOHOHO. I have so many things to buy, so many things to do, so many places to go! (: Surviving on your own bank account ain't easy.

& the very-much-late ODAC website! It's finally completed(with the help of some of my friends, thanks so much)! :D Sent the URL to our ODAC VP already, if it's nice it shall be published! It took such a looonnng while... Every ODAC batch (since the 15th) have a site, so the 20th shall have one too. Previous site taken down due to cost & no back up was done so had to do up a completely new one): , bahhh!

Been looking at my friends' photos & most of them are going into local uni-s & I so wanna get in NEXT YEAR. But the people won't be my batch anymore... NEXT YEAR, NEXT YEAR! (:

I'm losing the ability to type blog posts- my life ain't interesting anymore. )': LOL.

P.S. Was curious about the vid Daniel & YuTing were talking about, so I went to Youtube & looked at it. Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ
HAHAHA NOT FUNNY! I like the last part of the vid, the boy's expression! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home