I believe You, I believe
What am I doing, blogging everyday?
I can't bring myself to study... Yesterday was quite a good one at the library (:, around 6 hours minus lunch time. But after that I got very tired & spent the rest of the day glued to the TV screen.
Hmm but I went to the wet market with Mum in the morning. Wow the stall owners never change, & the familiar fresh aroma :D of the greens, mixed with the raw smell of meat :S. Then went to the coffee-shop to buy lunch home. Hey, the auntie at the rice stall is still the same! It's been more than 10 years I guess. & the food... still as yummy :D.
I heard something so hurtful today. ): But it's alright, for I know that is not true at all. I just couldn't believe the amount of mistrust in me coming from someone whom I actually respected.
Its ok. (: Anyway I was blog-hopping a few days back when I came across someone who posted this web link up, & a few days back I think the guys were talking about it? I can't really remember. I used to play the games there. So cute! Haha & I remember telling Julius I like one of the games. Must play the stars game! (: See below.
Yea the one with the heart hahaha.
For the more challenging one play the Apple game (the last icon)! I caught 89 & missed 11!
LOL I sound childish but this is kinda better than the gory CS ok! :P Or go dig out your rusty Neopets account & feed your dying pet.
Lalala I don't want to go back to school but I want to study. Lalala so many revelations everyday & I'm so tired out. Lalala I can't roller-blade. Lalala tuition postponed to tomorrow.
Anyway this blog may die off soon or turn into some brief recounts. I sense spying eyes. YES, YOU. Hahahahaha joking. -_-
I can't bring myself to study... Yesterday was quite a good one at the library (:, around 6 hours minus lunch time. But after that I got very tired & spent the rest of the day glued to the TV screen.
Hmm but I went to the wet market with Mum in the morning. Wow the stall owners never change, & the familiar fresh aroma :D of the greens, mixed with the raw smell of meat :S. Then went to the coffee-shop to buy lunch home. Hey, the auntie at the rice stall is still the same! It's been more than 10 years I guess. & the food... still as yummy :D.
Its ok. (: Anyway I was blog-hopping a few days back when I came across someone who posted this web link up, & a few days back I think the guys were talking about it? I can't really remember. I used to play the games there. So cute! Haha & I remember telling Julius I like one of the games. Must play the stars game! (: See below.
Yea the one with the heart hahaha.For the more challenging one play the Apple game (the last icon)! I caught 89 & missed 11!
LOL I sound childish but this is kinda better than the gory CS ok! :P Or go dig out your rusty Neopets account & feed your dying pet.
Lalala I don't want to go back to school but I want to study. Lalala so many revelations everyday & I'm so tired out. Lalala I can't roller-blade. Lalala tuition postponed to tomorrow.
Anyway this blog may die off soon or turn into some brief recounts. I sense spying eyes. YES, YOU. Hahahahaha joking. -_-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home