the light is white
Last Friday,(I think) lazy-to-check-date.
This is gna be weird 'cause I seem to be blogging backwards. Haha. Maybe I'll blog about last year's things all of a sudden! o.0 Nah joking.
Well I was browsing through my camera & found this:
Saw this at Bishan while going for dinner with Julius & Gersh hahaha. Our Econs/ co-form teacher's clinic?! Next time go there get free MC of you get 'A' for Econs! :P
Before this, together with Woody & Riyanti, we went to AMK Raiders to play LAN. Woody taught me how to play CS. LOL I was quite nervous but it wasn't really fun for me. Gory... :X Most of the time I just walk out & get killed. & I don't know how to play other games so I stopped after an hour or so then watched them play.
We went to this ABC bargain store which was closing down & got some snacks at low prices :D Hahaha. There's one near my house too, which is quite 'hip' -_- 'cause they play loud pop songs all they long. I heard 'Umbrella' today.
Speaking of umbrella!!
Blur picture of college T'chers' Day celebrations.
DY took Riyanti's brolly & waved it in the air for a few seconds while the girl on stage was singing 'Umbrella'. Did I say that Teachers' Day celebrations were so boring?
& a picture along the walkway (we walked out before the horrid thing ended)... Wow they are some of my favorite people in school. :D
Clockwise from me, back to front : ME, Julius, Calvin, Gersh, Clarence, DJ, Woody! (:
Oh no I really need to back up all my photos & songs but my laggy com would not work with my HDD & keeps hanging ): My thumbdrive got some virus from some lousy Konica Minolta shop near my house when I ATTEMPTED to print something from there. BOYCOTT THAT SHOP!)))): The shopkeepers are super mean. No wonder they don't have any business. LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY SHOP. I WANT(ed?) TO COMPLAIN TO C.A.S.E. RAHH!
I am real happy that I'm meeting up with them tomorrow, tomorrow, TOMORROW! & Sunday! :D :D I'm glad its over.
Anyway hear this (: !



This is gna be weird 'cause I seem to be blogging backwards. Haha. Maybe I'll blog about last year's things all of a sudden! o.0 Nah joking.
Well I was browsing through my camera & found this:
Before this, together with Woody & Riyanti, we went to AMK Raiders to play LAN. Woody taught me how to play CS. LOL I was quite nervous but it wasn't really fun for me. Gory... :X Most of the time I just walk out & get killed. & I don't know how to play other games so I stopped after an hour or so then watched them play.
We went to this ABC bargain store which was closing down & got some snacks at low prices :D Hahaha. There's one near my house too, which is quite 'hip' -_- 'cause they play loud pop songs all they long. I heard 'Umbrella' today.
Speaking of umbrella!!
& a picture along the walkway (
Clockwise from me, back to front : ME, Julius, Calvin, Gersh, Clarence, DJ, Woody! (:Oh no I really need to back up all my photos & songs but my laggy com would not work with my HDD & keeps hanging ): My thumbdrive got some virus from some lousy Konica Minolta shop near my house when I ATTEMPTED to print something from there. BOYCOTT THAT SHOP!)))): The shopkeepers are super mean. No wonder they don't have any business. LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY SHOP. I WANT(ed?) TO COMPLAIN TO C.A.S.E. RAHH!
I am real happy that I'm meeting up with them tomorrow, tomorrow, TOMORROW! & Sunday! :D :D I'm glad its over.
Anyway hear this (: !




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home