middle
Papers back.
Superb grades for all except GP which was exceptional, for the time being (where's my paper 1?). Sigh. At least I improved a grade from the all ultimate-s for Mids. Well I'm picking up the momentum to study again, but I'm afraid its just too slow. All hope on Econs...
I'm afraid, real afraid. Faith I have but...
Well. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILIAN & WEI^2! (:
Sweet 18! Wow I went to shop for Wei's present yesterday after accompanying Winnie to go cut hair & had lunch at Macs(I'm gna eat CFO someday! New EVM meal down to $5 from $7 hahaha). Hope she likes the toy! Hahaha I like it so much myself I wanted to get myself one. So CUTE! :D
Today was fine initially but turned out a little moody at the end. I don't know what went wrong, perhaps grades, perhaps the awkwardness still lingers. But yea keep the smile on, cheer up ok besties. I hope they are fine now. (:
Still not used to school curriculum, keep falling asleep even when lecture's only an hour. Ice coffee! ICE COFFEE!
I sound like some crazy coffee addict monster. 

*Kopped from somewhere.
Oh well. Better get back to revising Econs. I will finish all my content by today! 2 more lecture books to go. (:
P.S. Downloaded Google Chrome. No diff from Firefox? Apparently the preoblem is with my slow com. For a moment I was delighted that the newspaper says that the browser is faster. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home