Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fearless.

Teddy given by Gerald for each of us, Berry(just thought of the name for it!) cute :D

Collapsing & reorganising albums in own gallery.
Looking back at memories entirely mine.
Recollecting on joyful times of college life.
Times spent with the clique, the s06, the schoolmates, the classmates, the guys, the girls, the church friends. (:
Regardless of what the judge-fuls says.

Gerald's enlistment today.
My PAE CCA cum classmate-cum-Bestie friend-cum-church friend. :P

t4oU (pardon me for coming up with this name impromptu)

Jokes & laughter & stories which make me a stronger girl. (:
We'll miss you GERALD~
Aww I hate sending them off one by one.

Tingy feeling to go back to PSR at night to see see just now. Dumb dumb. Haha! Well get over! (:

Lunch at Just Noodles at downtown east, Shuyi brought a game called Tilt &Tumble(Hope I caught the name correctly), which was really cute :D. Camera died so couldn't take pictures of us playing the game...
Went shopping around at Parkway, yet nobody bought anything in the end. Eyes on a 2 very nice wallets now, 1 from The Wallet Shop & the other 77th street. Too tired to go to Wheellock which Benedict wanted to go, so headed home instead.

I love all my friends, esp s06 peeps & the guys.
I love all my pictures.
I love my life, growing in God! :D

P.S. I've managed to assume victory over my disturbing dreams by not sleeping last night. Dozed off at 6+ going 7 in the morning, dreamless & peaceful snooze. Had Cvn for a (self-proclaimed)keep-awake-buddy because he couldn't sleep as well. :X

P.P.S. Better go off to sleep lest I can't wake up tomorrow. Shall I try keeping awake again? (: (:

P.P.P.S. My friends told me that they realise I only wear black &/or white. LOL. I need a change of wardrobe colors! Hahaha. Recent fetish for caps, might stock up on 'em once I get my long-awaited pay *cha-ching~ !

5 Comments:

Blogger kellytong said...

must sleep!!!
i grabbed two pictures from your gallery!(:

January 29, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHYYY gerald never give me that teddy!! bias!!!!!!! i'm going tekong to slaughter him! :x

tell him to wait for me! 11 April! :x HAHA!

January 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG I PUT MY BRACE ALR AND WHY YUJUN DYE HIS HAIR BROWN?hahaha.

January 29, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello liling!

why can't he dye his bloody hair brown!?!?!?!?!!!!

January 30, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Chinchilla(: said...

>kelly
OKAY! (: I'm sleepg well already! In fact, too well.. Keep oversleep. Haha!

>calvin
LOL! 11? I thought yours was 13! Hahaha I have 2 of that kind of teddy, can lend you 1! Compounded interest rate 100% per day starting $5. (: (:

>liling
Haha yea saw pics on your blog (: LOL I don't know, he likes it brown?

>seeveeand
hahahahahhah! :D

February 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home